In three weeks from now, my husband and I will be on a plane going from Tel Aviv to New York city. We've planned a three weeks trip to the east coast, filled with different kind of activities. The trip that started off as a family visit and attending a cousin’s wedding in Miami, turn to be a honeymoon, and later turn to be a business trip as well.
Traveling abroad is so much fun. I usually try to make the most of every trip to learn something new or to meet new people. So, every trip starts with in depth research of what there is to see and which places I must visit (that always includes art and design museums and must visit shopping sites!) In this trip planning I've stumble upon old travel posters I had to share with you.
These amazing colorful posters, that were common in 1920’s through 1950’s, mostly in travel agencies, are so eye catching and alluring (I suppose that’s what they were meant for…)
These are some of the most beautiful vintage travel posters I found online. If you want to see more of them, I collected more of them in my Pinterest new vintage posters board, so click it and explore.
Do you absolutely love them like I do? Tell me down below what you think!
אין תגובות:
הוסף רשומת תגובה